Monday, September 13, 2010

We Love Disney!!!!!

So we just got home from another fantastic Disney vacation. I wish I could say it was relaxing, but now that the girls have more stamina, we were on the go the whole time! I think part of it was that the parks were so empty that there were no lines so it was tempting to just run from ride to ride. Or, do the same ride again, and again, and again, and again! I think we are on a first name basis with the ride operators for Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad. This is our second trip and I feel the same as I did after the first one.... we got more than we bargained for thanks to good planning, and there is so much that we didn't get to do that I am looking forward to doing next time. Some of you know that I LOVE planning and I REALLY LOVE planning Disney vacations. In fact, I am thinking about doing a blog just about that subject! I always hate it when people come back disappointed from a Disney trip because they didn't do the research ahead of time. Anyway, if you ever need advice on the subject, you know who to ask:)

But, here is what you really came for... pix of my adorable girls in their ears at the happiest place on Earth!



No comments: