Remember the days when you could decorate your child's cake the way you wanted to?! Or at least talk her into something cute from the local bakery. Those days are over for me. Michaela designed her own creation. I just had to supply the tools. I accept no responsibility for it at all. Her and her sister did it pretty much by themselves. I swear!
The birthday girl with her new American Girl doll... I think I am going to like this phase:))
A new Wii game, of course!
Due to some serious poor choices, there was no party this year. The birthday girl did not seem to notice though. Megan called her "the birthday princess" all day. And right now, Michaela's daddy has taken her to Justice to spend the gift card she got from Grammy. Yep, I would say she has had a pretty good day.
2 comments:
Looks like a fabulous day to me! Love the matching American girl outfit and the cupcake creations. (And very brave of you to send Dad to shop for clothes)! :)
What a sweet, sweet birthday girl!
Post a Comment