Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Could Not Ask For More




I never imagined...
that after 10 years of marriage I could fall in love with my husband over and over again.
that in a time of struggle in our society as far as economics, values, crime, etc that I could have a joy-filled life.
that a relationship with God could be so dynamic, fulfilling, and exciting.
that there would ever be a time when I wasn't focused on my personal achievements or the pleasing of others.
that I would have friends that love me for who I really am, deep down inside; the person that God knows I am, not just the 'show' I put on.
that I would ever love ballet recitals, tee-ball games, and fairies.

"God is so good, He is so good to me."

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

ok....this is my favorite post ever! I love it and I love you. Your girls look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what can happen to life when we are not centered on ourselves. I'm so happy that life is going so well for you now. I sure wish we could see you soon though. I miss all of you.

lots of love,
Aunt (Toe) Teri

erin carlyle said...

Oh my goodness...how cute are they??????