Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can't believe it's over!

I am in total disbelief that 2009 is over! It was such an awesome year for our family... so full of blessings! But I am getting ahead of myself. I am also sad that Christmas is over. I did so good this year!!!!! I put thoughtfulness into each gift. I encouraged the kids and made supply runs to Michael's so they could make gifts for everyone in the family. We painted ornaments for the upstairs tree. I made time to enjoy celebrations with friends and family. I did not get worn out from over-doing. I did not worry about who got a card and who didn't. I spent time in quiet reflection and prayer to fully appreciate the greatest gift ever given. We even got to enjoy the Christmas eve candlelight service at church. It was truly a joyful season and we have had a wonderful time. We did miss seeing family that was far away, but we also enjoyed spending several days in our pjs playing all of our new games together. I hope that each of you had a love and joy-filled Christmas as well. I have just a few pix from Christmas since we really did not go anywhere or do much, but here ya go!



No comments: