This is Tank. He is the newest member of the Ramos family. We got an email from a friend of a friend of a friend about this sweet puppy who had been a Christmas present, but the family had some things come up and were unable to keep him. So, in classic Kris-style, I went and got myself a bargain puppy! Yes, our house is on the market and yes, I know it is a dumb thing to do, but could you say no to this face? We had wanted a Yorkie for a long time, ever since I fell in love with the dog-in-law, Maddie.
So, here is the story... on Monday night we went to bed feeling very optimistic about our house being sold because someone had us in their top three and there was a house that was PERFECT, just waiting for us. On Tuesday morning, the people who had liked our house changed their mind and PERFECT house was sold. After 3 months and only 5 showings, we were feeling a little discouraged. Then we got the email about Tank. We were tired of putting our lives on hold while waiting for our house to sell and we needed something else to focus on, soooooo we drove to the other side of town and fell in love with Tank. I am crazy about this dog! I think instead of gushing anymore, I will wait for the next time to tell you even more about how adorable he is. Besides that, he wants to crawl up in my lap and sleep now...
Oh yeah, he got neutered this week so here is a great pic of his 'party hat.'
2 comments:
Too cute! The girls must be crazy happy to get a dog!
We have been having the same problems with our house. We had a contract on our house, so we made an offer on another house and then the lady backed out of our house, so we had to terminate on what was suppose to be our perfect house...
love all the pictures! He is really sweet. Would love to see him!!
Post a Comment