Sunday, June 20, 2010

I've Been Busy!

Yes, I know, it has been a while. But, we are HOME, finally. After months of packing and living out of boxes, we are home. Our new house is great and we are almost done with the 'renovations.' And it has been a lot of work, but we have made some time to enjoy it!


I promise more pix and updates are coming, but the girlies and I are headed up north next week so it may be a while!

4 comments:

Erin C. said...

SO GLAD you are getting all settled! LOVE the pic!

Amy said...

looking good.... i'm super jealous, but can't wait to see you next weekend!!

Susan said...

I am so glad you posted your blog link. I no longer have the computer that I had it saved on as a 'favorite'and I couldn't find it on your facebook page (but I'm not too bright). Thanks for posting it. Loved hearing about my girls! CAN NOT WAIT TO HUG THEM SOON!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture! Hope you're having a great summer!