Sunday, April 18, 2010

A letter to the People Who Want to See My House Tomorrow

Dear People,

Really? Seriously? You want to see my house tomorrow? Honestly, 24 hours before the option period is up, you want to come and look at my house. Well, you should see it now. My entire kitchen is in boxes that are piled up in the foyer. The dining room table is covered in glass candleholders, etc that are waiting for me to buy bubble wrap. I won't let the kids play inside when the weather is so nice and I am trying to pack, so the patio and back fence are covered with sidewalk chalk.

Really? Seriously? This house was on the market for 5 months. At one time we went over 30 days without a single showing. But throughout that entire time I had my house ready to show at a moment's notice. And you are coming tomorrow. Hmmm.

No comments: