Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's All About the Costumes!



Well, we are in the midst of the super-crazy Christmas Choir program/dance recital weekend! So far, so good! We have survived all the dress rehearsals, the live nativity, and the ballet recital. We had a super time being part of the live nativity at church today. Thankfully it was not cold! We had a great time hanging out with our friends who brought their new baby to be Jesus! The girls and I have been a part of this for the past three years, but this was Mike's first time.... check us out!

The girls were absolutely wonderful in their recital tonight! What sweet little stars! I cannot believe the confidence they both have when on a stage.
We are so proud of them!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Look how cute you all are! I wish we had the chance to drive by and see it, hopefully next year!