Monday, February 16, 2009

In a snotty sinus haze



Aren't they cute! My adorable Valentine's! You can hardly tell that they had been totally neglected for 5 consecutive days. I have finally emerged victorious from my sinus infection... what a sexy Valentine's day. "Ohhh Baby, 'cough', 'snort,' pass me a tissue please." We still had a pretty good weekend though. I was even awake for parts of it!

Mike and I took the girls to Maggiano's for dinner Saturday night and had a really nice time. The girls think going to a "fancy" restaurant is the best! And for some reason, if they get to pick out a "fancy" outfit, their behavior is always impeccable.

Michaela had her first soccer game Saturday too. She did great. Video to come soon.



Oh, and I know you have been dying to see how Meggy's 100th day hat turned out....

Another victory for kindergarten teachers everywhere!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

glad you are feeling better! And that first pick of your girls with their daddy is too cute!!!

Esme Raji Codell said...

Glad you're feeling better! A sinus infection is no joke. And isn't Maggiano's deelish?

Happy to "meet" you and to explore your cheerful blog...