I am going to be stuck with this thing forever! Does anyone remember the little red devil that whistled that my mom got Meggy? She named it "Fire" and kept it in a cage and took it for show and tell at the church pre-school?! Yeah, the devil for show and tell! Now this little creature... and I had just gotten rid of the chicken-dancing duck! Okay Amy, you win!
The older these girls get, the busier all of us become! Read on to catch up with us!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
You Know What They Say About Paybacks!
So, Friday night we had a Bingo party at my friend Amy's house. Everyone took 5 wrapped gifts to be used as Bingo prizes. The kicker was it had to be something that you already had at your house; you couldn't spend any money on it. We had such a great time! But Amy totally asked for it - many of the "prizes" never made it out of her house that night. Some people, (not me, of course!) were pranksters and hid these little treasures throughout Amy's beautiful home. Okay, if you know Amy, you know she totally asked for it! Well, she got me back. We left our cooler over there and she brought it back to me tonight. Nosey Meggy decided to open it up - Surprise!

I am going to be stuck with this thing forever! Does anyone remember the little red devil that whistled that my mom got Meggy? She named it "Fire" and kept it in a cage and took it for show and tell at the church pre-school?! Yeah, the devil for show and tell! Now this little creature... and I had just gotten rid of the chicken-dancing duck! Okay Amy, you win!
I am going to be stuck with this thing forever! Does anyone remember the little red devil that whistled that my mom got Meggy? She named it "Fire" and kept it in a cage and took it for show and tell at the church pre-school?! Yeah, the devil for show and tell! Now this little creature... and I had just gotten rid of the chicken-dancing duck! Okay Amy, you win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well...Mike did ask us to fill it back up for him ;-)
I hate those talking, singing creatures and for some reason, grandma and grandpa always think they're a great thing to give the kids.
those silly pranksters!
Post a Comment