Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Run 2009

On Saturday, our church held its annual Fun Run and Spring Fling Festival. The girls and I missed the festival to celebrate Mike's mom's birthday (more pix of that to come later:)). I am proud to say though that all 4 of us competed in the run this year. Mike successfully completed his very first 5K race. He and I finished in 30 minutes, which is a new personal best for me. He kicked my butt! The girls ran the 1K and I was so proud. to see them both finish in the top ten! Whoo hoo!! We had a great time! Check out the video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All those sweet kiddos - what fun!

Amy said...

Did he say "sike"? I haven't heard that in FOREVER! ;-)
Next year we are totally blowing off soccer, it looked like such a fun day!