We have spring fever! We have planted flowers, tried on the bathing suits, shorts, and sundresses. We have packed away the winter coats, I mean jackets. The girls have even swam a couple of times ( in heated pools)! But yet today, it only got up to 70 degrees here. I am pretty sure we have had more cool weather in Houston this spring than we had all winter! Yes, Houston, the only city where we are sweating at Christmas and freezing at Easter! I want my heat and humidity and I want it now! Besides that, all these jeans and sweatshirts are not helping to motivate me to work out - which I really need to do before bathing suit season arrives. Which it will, and fast!
I am tired of homework, so are the girls. I hate having to put them to bed when it is still light out so they can wake up for school in the morning. I am ready for summer!
1 comment:
Me too! BRING ON SUMMER!!!
Post a Comment