Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday Returns!


Doggy is home!!!

1. The fantastic housekeepers at the Hilton in San Antonio who found Doggie and kept him safe for us until Mike could get there and pick him up today.
2. The smile I heard in my mom's voice on the phone this week.
3. Great neighbors - I love this time of year when the kids get to play outside together and all us grown-ups get reacquainted.
4. The new flatbread sandwiches at Subway... yummy! I recommend the BMT with sweet peppers. I have had 2 in the last 4 days.
5. I almost hate to mention this last one... with the economy the way it is... We are so blessed that Mike has the job he has and that he has survived 2 rounds of lay-offs in less than 3 years. He works so hard at his job and I am so proud of him - he was notified yesterday that he got a promotion! Yeah Mike!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for the promotion! That's so great for your family! :)

erin carlyle said...

WOO HOO that Doggy is home! YEAH for the promotion and all of the blessings in your life my friend. Love you!