Do you remember a few years back when Oprah wanted all of us to keep a "gratitude journal?" Well, I finally got around to it. Welcome to my new weekly blog feature! Five wonderfully random and terrific things to thank God for in the past week.
1. The wonderful sunny smile I got today from the guy who was taking out the trash at Kroger. It was like he was truly glad to see me. (I am there A LOT and he is always there!)
2. That Brandon Heath song, "Give Me Your Eyes." I was soooo rockin' out to that today!
3. Listening to M and m sing, "I'm Proud to be an American." Well, Meggy actually sings, "I'm glad to be in America."
4. My dress pants were really loose today!
5. Mike's birthday - very yummy Kroger chocolate mousse cake! (Yeah, the pants probably won't be loose for long!)
God has blessed me in so many big and amazing ways, but it is in the small moments that I can truly see the greatness of His hand in my life every single day. "All of my regret will wash away some how, but I can not forget the way I feel right now," Little Wonders by Rob Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment